Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Has It Really Been Almost Three Months?!?

So, anyway, where were we?



















Well, Steph's been building herself a
Not-So-Secret Garden



















I removed this Gate,



















and built, yes BUILT (stop yer chucklin'!), this one






















So far it only leads to our Dimension
but I'm working on that!

We had our Tub refinished
























And put in some snazzy Faucets





















Our friends, Tim and Amanda, got married
in the beautiful Backyard they never knew
they had.
























And work started on the Walls





















Nautical Disaster recorded a Six Song EP



















Then, to top it all off, we had the Floors redone!!!

OG style:





















Putty-fied





















AWESOMENESS!


























































Scary Kitchen?


















Can I have some more,please!!!

























The ACE in her domain

























Oh man, that was terrible!
I'd better get out of here
before much worse happens.
We'll be posting some Halloween pics
soon plus getting all the info up
for the guys who've done all this
awesome work.
One last pic before I go.
Just when an Old House can seem like
out of control maintanance work
She shows you something like this:



















Cool light fixture in our Garage.
And it works!

1 comment:

Raven said...

Thanks for the pics! Way to defy your Austin heritage and turn into a handy man ;) Those floors are gorgeous. We'll have to figure out a way to get a tour when we're in CA in May.
Raven